3 set 2012

What's next? I need your advice!


Ciao a tutti,
ho nuovamente bisogno del Vostro aiuto.. Dato che ho una quantità vergognosa di pezzi a malapena abbozzati sulla scrivania (tendenzialmente solo assemblati), volevo indagare su cosa potesse interessarvi di più.. Al momento ho cominciato a dipingere un Guerriero per il concorso di pittura del Forum di Chest of Colors ma temo di non poter pubblicare le immagini fino alla scadenza del contest.. Sulla barra laterale ho aperto un nuovo poll in cui vi chiedo di esprimere le vostre opinioni...
Grazie dell'aiuto e a presto!! ;)
_______________
Hi Guys,
I need your help again.. At the moment I have a ridicoulous quantity of incomplete models on my desk (mostly assembled but not even undercoated), and I would like to know what you're interested in seeing completed.. At the moment I'm painting a warrior for the Chest of Colors forum painting contest but I'm afraid I could not publish the work in progress for the rules of the contest.. I've added a poll on the blog sidebar, please let me know your opinion in what you would like me to do..
Thanks for your help Guys!! ;)

2 commenti: